On December 13th at the Faculty of Social Sciences with the participation of Vice-Rector for Student Affairs prof. Arnold Kłonczyński and Dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences prof. Tadeusz Dmochowski, there was a pitching session which selected the winners of the fourth edition of the innovation camp at UG. The final judges were:
- Marta Siudak, HR Generalist, Kemira Gdańsk Sp. z o.o.
- Anna Noszczyńska, HR specialist, BZ WBK S.A.
- Dorota Porażka, vice-president of DORADCA Consultants Ltd., Huthwaite International
- Przemysław Majewski, president of Dlabs Sp. z o.o.
- Magdalena Zawodny-Barabanow, Department of Social Affairs, City Hall of Gdańsk
- Beata Karpińska-Musiał, Institute of English and American Studies, coordinator of the tutoring program, University of Gdańsk
The challenge for participants of Innocamp was to design an innovative e-portfolio that will help both talented students, universities and employers to accurately recognize, effectively support and develop talent. Intercultural groups worked under the supervision of specialists from the Turku University of Technology (Finland), Hiroshima University (Japan) and the Singapore University of Technology. The winning group is:
- Dorota Lewandowska, Faculty of Philology
- Małgorzata Lewandowska, Faculty of Social Sciences
- Magdalena Reszka, Faculty of Economics
- Krzysztof Orłowski, Faculty of Management (scientific circles Leader and Expert)
- Paweł Cybulski, Department of Management (scientific circles Leader and Expert)
- Saheb Ali, Faculty of Economics (international business student from Bangladesh)
The camp was part of the “Incubation Action” project, financed by the European Union and implemented by Innocamp Poland in cooperation with FoSS UG aimed at developing a model of cooperation between universities and employers in promoting and managing talent. The author and project manager is Magdalena Jagiełło-Rusiłowska.
Photos by: Magdalena Jagiełło-Rusiłowska, all copyrights reserved.