On the 8th of December, a delegation from East China University of Political Science and Law in Shanghai, led by prof. Min Hui the Vice-President, visited University of Gdansk.
The group was represented by honorable:
- Prof. MIN Hui Vice-President
- Prof. ZHANG Mingjun, Dean of School of Political Science and Public Administration
- Prof. YI Yidian, Dean of School of Social Development
- HUANG Qiaorong, Deputy Director of the Student Affairs Center
- ZHU Ruohan, Representative of the International Exchange Center
The visit started with a welcome meeting with Rector for Research and International Affairs – prof. Piotr Stepnowski and Adam Jagiello-Rusilowski, PhD Head of International Office. After a fruitful discussion, the Delegation went for a tour of main campus and then to the Faculty of Law for a meeting hosted by the Dean, prof. Jakub Stelina who had visited ECUPL before.
The main result was extension of cooperation into the Faculty of Law and the Faculty of Social Sciences.