Call us +48 58 523 25 56
E-mail us International Admissions


Citizens of EU/EFTA – if you possess a valid health insurance in your country, you can go to any Polish National Health Fund approved doctor and show your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) or a replacement certificate.

Others – if you’re not a citizen of mentioned countries, there are other ways of obtaining health insurance. Please see: Health Insurance in Poland.


NFZ’s (Polish National Health Fund) website currently has no English version. Machine translation – to be used with caution – is available here.